rawhide report: 20060304 changes

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 6 07:53:03 UTC 2006

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

>Mr. Harris's change is critical and also needs to be tested.
>
>In short, I say: The bug Mr. Harris is trying to fix is critical, the
>way he did leaves much to be desired, the way reacted on my remark
>doesn't leave many questions open on his attitude.
>
>EOT - I am fed up.
>
>Ralf

Perhaps you have a point but I dont think a question on personal attitudes is the best approach here to encourage the desired change to happen since there is already a agreement that the fixes are good and then only disagreement is on the timing. You might want to file a bug report preferably with a spec diff to ensure that this proposed change doesnt get lost.

--
Rahul