Help Needed: TEST FC5 KERNELS!

Alain Mellan amellan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:51:59 UTC 2006

Not sure if it's the kernel or pm-utils or something, but hibernation
used to work perfectly on my Gateway 4540GZ, when kernel revision was
1928, 1955, 1966. Now (with latest rawhide kernel) it boots OK after
hibernation, but then it can't start the X server (video card state
not restored properly?)

-- alain.