Kudzu fix in tomorrow's rawhide too?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Wed Mar 8 22:11:04 UTC 2006

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> > Kudzu is still broken.  Will this also be fixed by tomorrow's rawhide?
>
> Broken in what situations?
>
> Jeremy

Kudzu fails on startup, at line 23 in the /etc/init.d/kudzu
script where it tries to execute: /sbin/kudzu but issues a
segmentation fault.  So kudzu fails to start.  Manually attempting
to start kudzu as /etc/init.d/kudzu reports the same error, and
manually executing /sbin/kudzu reports a segmentation fault.

I saw a bug report filed and it stated it had something to do
with the nivida, of which I have on my system, and that it was
stated in that bug report that it would be "looked into" but
nothing has been reported as of yet.

I just yum updated kudzu today and the problem persists.

Hope this helps,
Dan