PPC FC5 Test 3

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 16:18:48 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 09:59 -0500, Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:
> I have abandoned all hope for PPC as of FC5 Test 3.

Hrm, I didn't realize Test3 was that bad?  I've got two ppc systems in
my cube here, a mac mini G4 and a imac G5.  Both are capable of
installing recent rawhide and booting many times.  (Ok so the G5 doesn't
do X very well, but beside that....)

I'm OK with you giving up on Test3, but would you please please try the
latest rawhide and let us know how that goes?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora