One week delay

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 18:33:39 UTC 2006

There are many rough edges to the Core5 release.
I personally would want the extra week(s) spent on cleaning up.

My nuances
I found  XEN version will not power off after a shutdown command
I found that any user, including guest, could issue a shutdown command
I found that there are still keyboard definition problems that are not solved

I agree that having an extra week or even two, where developers can clean up stuff and not have to respond to this newsletter will be more beneficial than having them constantly working in reaction mode.
I can wait. I want core5 as stable as is core4.

Message: 5