Trivial package updater improvements

Josh islifefun1975 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 22:55:59 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I'm all excited for the final release and looks like things are coming along nicely ..

While updating my FC5T3 install using package updater, I noticed that the popup window width keeps varying whenever downloading/updating packages with long names .

Since the title  ("Downloading and  Uploading" is displayed in bold, only the package names can be displayed instead of displaying "Downloading or Uploading" again with the package name. This will probably keep the window width the same.

Josh