Could tthere be an update iso distribution

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 11:59:28 UTC 2006

With kudzu broken, potential keyboard problems, as well as the 2054 kernel for nvidia, I see no reason to download the first release.
Why push broken software unless a new iso in a very short time thereafter(2 weeks) is released.

Suggest a core5.01 version that has the bugfixes for nvidea, keyboard and for kudzu.

Sorry to be against the release. But a reputation for quality is at stake. I do not want to tell others, "The Core 5 cd's that are in the books and magazines are faulty" Do not use them, do not purchase the book or magazine.

Better to be 4 days late, have the fixes, then to ship a faulty product.

Leslie