NOT [fixed] Re: about firefox ... / dont understand anything [radeon]

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Thu Mar 16 13:59:48 UTC 2006

Hi Jim :)

Jim Cornette wrote:
> LarryT wrote:
>>

>> Gilboa Davara wrote:

> Are you using a 64-bit processor? I have a radeon for this laptop and
> have no such problems.
yep having 64bit, but using i686 test3

> There were problems early in the test phase where due to the relocation
> of the modules for modular X, the SELinux rules needed to be adjusted to
>  allow the driver to work correctly. I had no freezing but other
> limitations that were corrected with updates to policy.
have disable SElinux :-p

> What happens if you run setenforce 0 in a root terminal and then launch
> firefox? Do you still get the freeze? What messages are in the audit.log
> located under /etc/audit?
Have no log there :
[root at ws044 ~]# ls /etc/au
auditd.conf  audit.rules  auto.master  auto.misc    auto.net     auto.smb
[root at ws044 ~]# ls /etc/au

Larry

--
Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when
you open Windows