NOT [fixed] Re: about firefox ... / dont understand anything [radeon]

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Thu Mar 16 14:10:52 UTC 2006

Gilboa : i change ati for nVidia, and ....
after half an hour i still not have my freezing back :)
But i prefer wait  to say everything is all right :-P

Anyway, i have other OS onthis machine, like CentOS and FC4, and i have
never meet such a problem.
The problem appears two days ago. And it works at the bigenning, with
fc5-test3 !

--
Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when
you open Windows