Could tthere be an update iso distribution

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:12:04 UTC 2006

On 3/16/06, Jonathan Berry <berryja at gmail.com> wrote:
> That may be true, but when I spend a not insignificant amount of money
> on a nice video card, I expect to be able to use all of the
> functionality.

I suggest you re-calibrate that expectation for any hardware which
requires drivers which do not exist in the mainline kernel tree. How
exactly are you in a position to claim nvidia "usually" works? Are the
statistically significant publically available stats about the nvidia
driver install base which you can cite?

-jef