any way to install fc trough the internet ?

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Thu Mar 16 17:50:25 UTC 2006

Maybe my question wasn't so clear !
I wanted to know if one can install fc from the INTERNET, and from a
NETWORK !
Booting rescue cd  allows to install from ftp NETWORK (=private) server
; but not (afaik) from the INTERNET ! One must to FIRST download iso,
then mount, then copy to dir on pc having ftp server running.
Right ?

Is there a way to install directly from fedora site ?

thx

larry

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when