Could tthere be an update iso distribution

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Fri Mar 17 02:12:46 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 13:21 -0600, Jonathan Berry wrote:
> On 3/16/06, Dan Thurman <dant at cdkkt.com> wrote:

Definitely a flaw.  It should never hang, but should have a way to
continue even if it fails to properly initialize/identify the device.

> > > You can't install at all?
> > >
> > > I thought it was the problem came up after you installed the proprietary
> > > nvidia driver. You could just disable kudzu, if that's the case.
>
> As far as I know, the only issues with Kudzu have not  been with
> proprietary drivers.  The one I experienced was on x86_64 having an
> nVidia card (using the nv driver).

My problem exactly.  Brand new install of FC5t3 on an x86_64 and the
nVidia PCIe video did not work at all.

I cannot say I had a problem with kudzu at all, but definitely a video
problem with the nv driver.