Fedora Core 4 Test Update: k3b-0.12.14-0.FC4.1

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Mar 27 15:42:03 UTC 2006

Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Robin Laing wrote:
>
>> My issue (bug reported) about growisofs is gone.
>>

> Why not just install dvd+rw-tools?

dvd+rw-tools is installed.  Growisofs is part of the package.

I was burning DVD's manually while k3b wasn't working.

I like the GUI and it is easy for my wife as well.  The other tools I
have found don't offer the tools that I have found k3b.

The issue with growisofs wasn't related to growisofs but an issue with
  how k3b was calling it.

FWIW, there is still an issue with k3b not writing video DVD's properly.

--
Robin Laing
Instrumentation Technologist   Voice: 1.403.544.4762