Text is missing

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed May 31 00:09:38 UTC 2006

Jim Bevier wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sander Hoentjen" <tjikkun at xs4all.nl>

I am running xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.1.0-1 from development and there are
no refresh problems with a ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility U1 video
card.

Is this a problem with updates-testing packages?

Jim

--
Our policy is, when in doubt, do the right thing.
		-- Roy L. Ash, ex-president, Litton Industries