rawhide report: 20061104 changes

Paul Dickson paul at permanentmail.com
Sat Nov 4 20:27:11 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:47:59 -0500, buildsys at redhat.com wrote:

> glibc-2.5.90-4
> --------------
> * Fri Nov 03 2006 Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> 2.5.90-4
> - fix atexit backwards compatibility (#213388)
> - add mai_IN locale (#213415)
> - remove bogus /usr/lib/librt.so.1 symlink (#213555)
> - fix memusage (#213656)
> - change libc.info category (#209493)

My 300 MHz Pentium II notebook (Dell Inspiron 7000) has been running
flat-out (fan running) for the past 90+ minutes updating glibc-common.
There is no disk activity.

Two other machines had no problems.  This machine updated yum (package
1/58) on the package immediately prior to glibc-common (package 2/58),
while the other machines this was done separately (because of unresolved
dependencies).

	-Paul