Mono and FC

Timothy Vismor vismor.td at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:45:39 UTC 2006

Maybe you guys are getting a bit carrried away. The Wall Street Journal's
take on this deal was that it amounted  to a Microsoft capitulation on IP
rights to Linux. Only Redhat stock was hurt by the agreement (following
closely on the heels of Oracle's  decision to provide support for Redhat
Linux). Maybe we should wait to see how things play out before making rash
decisions.