November is officially renamed as "tick off Dave Jones"...

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Thu Nov 2 04:23:50 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 21:57 -0600, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
> http://projects.info-pull.com/mokb/
>
> These guys have decided, in the "spirit" of JD Moore, to publish a bug a
> day in the month of November. Yikes! Dave might not be sleeping too much
> in the next month, along with the rest of the kernel developers. Is it
> really too much to ask for private disclosure first? Nahhhh, screw
> everybody.
I, for one, think that this is a great idea. Finding and fixing bugs in
something as critical as the kernel (especially the filesystem code as I
understand their page) is a definite plus.

Though, DaveJ will likely not get much sleep. He needs his minion
soon. :)
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479