KDE now blanks screen with an X

Fulko.Hew at sita.aero Fulko.Hew at sita.aero
Fri Nov 3 19:44:55 UTC 2006

Ever since the KDE update at the beginning of the week...

Whenever my system decides to go into screensaver mode,
(where I've configured KDE to go to blank screen),
some times it goes to a blank screen, but about 50% of
the time I see an "X" as if its using the "floating X"
screensaver.

Anybody know why I get this now?

I haven't tried configing a different screensaver, to see
if it alternates between those two, but I'll try that now.

TIA
Fulko

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.