Icon/Theme Change

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Nov 14 00:12:44 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 18:54 -0500, Deji Akingunola wrote:

> I'd just updated my rawhide system and the icons/theme
> is unchanged. However, I believe you can use the gnome
> theme selector (under the icon tab) to change your
> icons back to Echo icon theme.

Changing the icon theme to Echo was the trick, thanks.

(Been a trying weekend, as power supply borked and after figuring it out
yesterday, had to wait until today to get one after work.  Much better
too, two fans now instead of one.  Ok, done venting now hehe.)

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"