Fedora Testing meeting notes - Nov 16 2006

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Fri Nov 17 19:41:18 UTC 2006

Yesterday's Fedora QA meeting brought up some cool new ideas. Notes can
be found here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing/Meetings/20061116

The big thing I should mention is that we've officially decided to try
doing Bug Days again. Whee!

Today we're doing an impromptu Laptop Suspend/Resume Bug Day. We'll be
going through bugzilla trying to clean up laptop suspend/resume bugs,
and helping people report problems. We'll also try to use this info to
put together a FAQ about laptop suspend/resume problems.

If you want to help, come join #fedora-triage on freenode.

Big thanks to everyone who came to the meeting. Feel free to contact the
list (or me personally) if you've got any comments or questions.

-w