errors updating openoffice packages

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 13:50:52 UTC 2006

Dear all,
  I am running Zod + updates testing.  This morning I
tried to apply all the updates that were available,
the system crashed and dropped me to gdm login.

These are the errors

Updating  : openoffice.org-writer
##################### [ 54/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/bin/oowriter: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : openoffice.org-langpack-es
##################### [ 55/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.0: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : openoffice.org-impress
##################### [ 56/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/bin/ooimpress: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : openoffice.org-base
##################### [ 57/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/bin/oobase: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : openoffice.org-graphicfilter
##################### [ 58/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.0: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : openoffice.org-draw
##################### [ 59/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/bin/oodraw: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : openoffice.org-xsltfilter
##################### [ 60/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.0: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : dbus-x11
##################### [ 61/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/bin/dbus-launch: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : nfs-utils
##################### [ 62/148]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/etc/idmapd.conf: cpio: lsetfilecon
  Updating  : tcpdump

I have restarted the machine and trying yum update
again crossing my fingers that everything will come
back as it is supposed to be.  Should something go
wrong, I'll ask for help.

Regards,

Antonio

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes. www2.nextag.com