Mono

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 12:19:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

In case it was missed, Mono 1.2.1 was released a couple of days back.
I'm building it here so I can update my unofficial FC build site, but
I'd really love to see it in rawhide along with the other updates.

The 1.2.x branch has an absolute tonne of fixes applied and has a huge
speed increase over the 1.1.xx branches - you will hardly believe it
when you see it; it's like what happened with OOo and it's speed hike a
short while back.

Any chances of this happening any time soon? I'm happy if the RH
engineers want to just use mine to save time...

http://nodoid.homelinux.org/csharp/

TTFN

Paul