Have reached a point where I feel p***ed

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Thu Oct 5 19:46:23 UTC 2006

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:52:08 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:

> > Initial reporter has not responded yet. A comment from me did not clear
> > the NEEDINFO state.
>
> When you add a comment, there is a checkbox for 'I am providing the requested
> information for this bug.'.  Until that checkbox is cleared, the bug sits in
> NEEDINFO state.

See my 2nd mail in this thread. I'm aware of the checkbox. I mentioned it
in this thread. I tried out the checkbox when after a few weeks the
original reporter had not replied. It didn't work.

I now have checked it once more, and NEEDINFO is gone.

> Neither of
> these bugs were put on FC6Blocker, which anybody with a bugzilla account
> could have done, so it hasn't gotten any other 'supervisorial' eyes on it.

The first time a public tracker bug like that was announced some dist
releases ago, I was asked personally not to add tickets to it.