Have reached a point where I feel p***ed

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at graze.net
Thu Oct 5 20:52:50 UTC 2006

FYI - I think we have all gotten the gist of the problem and any further discussion is probably not going to have any positive benefits.

To Michael - 1) Remember that while Fedora is "sponsored" by RedHat, it is a community project, so you're never *guaranteed* a fix.  2) You're lucky that the Fedora developers are such polite people.  I'm a member of other lists where your attitude might have had you removed from the mailing list already.  ;-) Oh - and also on that project I've had to do much more than just file a bug report to get things fixed.  I've actually written and submitted (albeit small) patches.

-b