FC6 Pre first attempt failed

Mathieu Pelletier mkpelletier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 14:51:18 UTC 2006

Well, I used my suse installation to fix the problem, changing the volume
group name using the disk druid.  I am sure this can be done with the FC5
installation as well.  You might as well just remove the LVM with the
Pre-release since it seems to be a bit buggy as of yet.  I wonder if FC6
will even make the amended release of 10/17!