Unable to use yum currently

Tom Brinkman tbrinkman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 27 00:21:06 UTC 2006

On Thursday 26 October 2006 4:24 am, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For some reason, yum isn't able to grab the rawhide updates on my
> box. It comes back with it being unable to find repo development
> and repo extras-development. The exact error is
>
> Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: development
>
> The repo file has
>
> mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-core-
>rawhide
>
> and a similar one for FE. Has this changed?
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

   Try,

mirrorlist=http://fedoraproject.org/mirrors/fedora-core-rawhide

   an then for extras

mirrorlist=http://fedoraproject.org/mirrors/fedora-extras-devel

    I came up with these on my own after chasin other ML
suggestions..  so YMMV.. but they work for me... so far  ;)

   Well, cept even with fastestmirrors ... they're sort'a slow
--
    Tom Brinkman                        Corpus Christi, Texas