xen support for physdev_dom0_hide in FC6/xen

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sat Oct 28 03:55:42 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the xen kernel in FC6/rawhide supports the boot
option physdev_dom0_hide? I'm trying to setup asterisk on a Xen
virtual machine and I need to get that vm to access the TDM400P PCI
card directly.

I've tried adding "physdev_dom0_hide=(01:05.0)" to the xen kernel
line in /etc/grub.conf - however it still comes up in an lspci on the
Domain-0 system... When I try to start the asterisk vm, it complains
that the pci device 1,5,0 is not owned by the PCI backend.

Ideas? Thoughts?

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au