Have reached a point where I feel p***ed

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Thu Oct 5 14:40:21 UTC 2006

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:12:45 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:

> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/197033
> >
> > It has been enough time to downgrade the driver or request more feedback
> > from users who are hit hard by this. But what has happened instead? The
> > "bugzilla > /dev/null" syndrom again. Zero interest in avoiding this
> > serious regression compared with FC5.
> >
> > I'm not impressed. Actually, I'm in really bad mood, and that is the
> > case seldomly.
>
> Well, for one thing, it's still marked NEEDINFO, so the assignee may not
> still be expecting feedback.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/203570 is still in NEW and doesn't look
anything like encouraging either. You want another ticket filed just to
see it closed as duplicate? Or is this some kind of educational measure,
because Mike Harris wants Fedora X breakage reported upstream? :-}

The new small checkbox

  [ ] I am providing the requested information for this bug.

didn't perform any magic when I tried it together with a comment.