Have reached a point where I feel p***ed

Adam Jackson ajackson at redhat.com
Thu Oct 5 20:44:39 UTC 2006

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:25:12 -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
>
>> My Matrox cards work fine, so it's sort of hard for me to reproduce the
>> bug, or characterize it sufficiently to provide test drivers.  And yeah,
>> normally I don't see bugs in NEEDINFO because I'm the one who put them
>> there and when the user clicks the magic check box they pop back out.
>
> Cheap talk. Bug 203570 is in status NEW. You've simply not shown any
> interest in it since 2006-08-22:  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/203570

I'm not interested in discussing whether or not my time is finite.

There's no material difference between the logs you've posted, which
means it's something else deep within the driver that it's not logging,
and I haven't figured out what it could be yet, particularly since - as
noted - mine all seem to work.

- ajax