FC6 Pre first attempt failed

Mathieu Pelletier mkpelletier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:30:08 UTC 2006

Are you installing over a previous version of Linux with volume groups?  I
have seen this problem with FC6 in numerous posts.  The problem stems from a
bug that causes the installation to hang when there is a dash in the volume
group name, e.g. "FC5-Vol00".  That might be the place to look for an
answer.  Just a thought.