Uh oh...more packages in updates-testing shouldn't be there...

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Oct 22 13:15:08 UTC 2006

On Sunday 22 October 2006 00:28, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> I disagree.  ;o)  You shouldn't have to even think about it for a
> millisecond.  With the amount of computing hardware at RHAT's
> disposal, there should be computer software in complete and total
> control of preventing issues of this nature from occurring or
> recurring.  ;o)

Heh yeah.  The tool was originally written for beehive and brew is different
enough that the old stopgaps are not applicable anymore.  We should be able
to fix this, but with all the computing hardware and software we have, the
one thing we're constantly out of is human hardware and human time (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora