Fedora Core 6 Test Update: nautilus-2.16.0-7.fc6

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Oct 25 02:49:09 UTC 2006

Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 <at> yahoo.com> writes:
> I have core, updates, development and extras enabled
> and have imported fedora-release-6-4.noarch.rpm from

"development" shouldn't be enabled, that one is heading towards FC7, and
shouldn't be used together with your other sources.

Valid configurations are:
* development + extras-development: This will head towards FC7 and is going to
go through a period of high instability until FC7 Test 1 at least.
* core + updates + updates-testing + extras: FC6 with updates-testing
* core + updates + extras: stable FC6

        Kevin Kofler