Almost everything is segfaulting after yum update

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Mon Oct 30 00:30:22 UTC 2006

søn, 29 10 2006 kl. 15:50 -0800, skrev Peter Gordon:
> David Hagood wrote:
> > Are there any good suggestions as to how to fix this - either fixed RPMs
> > or a list of old RPMs to get?
>
> According to David Nielsen [1], installing the glibc and related RPMs from
> the FC6 installation DVD/CDs fixes it.
>
> [1] http://lovesunix.net/blog/?p=148

I wouldn't say fixes.. work around it till Jacub gets glibc rebuilt with
his patch listed in the bugreport seems more accurate. I have no doubt
that this will be resolved shortly, in the meantime I welcome you all to
Development.. it does eat babies every now and again.

But at least it should get the system in a working state again.

- David Nielsen