A few issues related to compiz.

Craig Thomas cjtinhp at optonline.net
Tue Oct 31 01:45:16 UTC 2006

Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-10-29 at 12:53 -0500, Craig Thomas wrote:
>> dragoran wrote:
>>> Rodd Clarkson wrote:
>>> 2) no drag and drop in the pager
>> I'd add:
>>   2a) the pager only goes forward (alt-tab) and not also backwards
>> (alt-tab-shit)
>
> Hmmm, you're right, but this might be a feature.
> I noticed that the windows reorder to that alt-tab goes the the last
> window used then the window before that and so one.  So to switch
> between the last window used and the current window you just have to
> alt-tab, instead of using alt-tab and alt-shift-tab.
>
> Of course this might have been the case before compiz too so it may not
> have changed at all.

alt-shift-tab just goes backwards in the pager without desktop effects.

So if I am cycling through the list of apps too fast and miss what I
want, I can go back with alt-shit-tab, without going all the way around
again. I'm not talking about the ordering of the apps _in_ the pager at
all, just being able to go backwards.