Rawhide install 9/10

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sun Sep 10 14:44:01 UTC 2006

Doing an local NFS install from a mirrored rawhide tree went without a
hitch this morning.  All the artwork seem to be there and looking good.
The background picture during the rhgb seemed to be a little small
(should it be wider or something?) but looked fine.

Post install, when running system-config-display the modes and such
didn't get inserted into my /etc/X11/xorg.conf file, but selecting the
correct monitor did.  I have a copy of a good xorg.conf file I keep as
backup and use it.

Haven't had a chance to see how evolution does with the no highlighting
after an email is deleted, so will try to check that again here soon as
a few emails get here.

Otherwise, the isnstall went good and everything seems to be working OK.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"