FC6T3 Install results

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 15 02:04:51 UTC 2006

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 11:06 -0500, Gerry Tool wrote:
>
>> 4. There is no longer a check box in the nautilus Properties > Behavior
>> tab to set nautilus to open in browser format by default.  This means
>> each time I want a browser (95% of the time) I need to right-click and
>> select an option.  Is there another way to set the default?
>
> Thats odd. I still see the "Always open in browser windows" checkbox
> in the behavior tab in my test3 installation...
>
> Matthias

Well.... it is also in mine now that I have installed the gconf-editor
package in order to set this feature.  That dialog must depend on
gconf-editor to set this feature - actually makes sense to me.

I suspect it was my bad - I probably deselected gconf-editor while
making detailed software selections.

Thanks.

Gerry