Should i just wait til fc6t4??

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Wed Sep 20 03:28:59 UTC 2006

tir, 19 09 2006 kl. 20:18 -0700, skrev alan:
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, David Nielsen wrote:
>
> > tir, 19 09 2006 kl. 22:16 -0400, skrev sean:
> >> I've been unsuccessful in installing t3 from dvd on a
> >> standard intel x86-64 chipset box. I think the problem is
> >> that I have one partition ( not root ) that's lvm.
> >>
> >> I asssume this will all be fixed for t4. Has anybody figured
> >>   out how to install before then?
> >
> > Next stop is FC6 Final, we only ever do 3 test releases per cycle.
>
> No matter how broken or screwed up the test releases are...

pretty much.. if there's a need due to _reported_ horrible bugs we
normally slip the release but we have never made more than 3 test
releases in a cycle.

Just remember if it's not in bugzilla it doesn't exist, I would
recommend reporting any bug you encounter, if it's a really serious one
set it to block FC6Target, FC6Blocker or any other relevant meta bug.

- David Nielsen