yum access to fc6 mirror sites

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 28 00:12:27 UTC 2006

On 9/25/06, oldman <talbotscott at cox.net> wrote:

> frob at rtdti.com wrote:
> >> From: oldman <talbotscott at cox.net>
> >> Subject: Re: yum access to fc6 mirror sites
> >> To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
> >>      <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>

For those not on the devel list, I've been working on this and it
should be in better shape now.  There was a bug causing the checking
of our repos to fail before it even got to check the rawhide stuff.
Rawhide is sensitive to the bug because it has very few actual
mirrors.  If this happens again to you add 'showinvalid=1' it should
help but its not perfect.

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=i386&showinvalid=1

                      -Mike