Fedora Core 5 Test Update: kernel-2.6.17-1.2187_FC5

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Tue Sep 12 01:21:16 UTC 2006

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Dave Jones wrote:

> I'm hoping to get a 2.6.18rc6 based kernel into updates-testing soon
> (and then rebase to .18 for updates-final when that gets released), but
> as usual, xen is throwing a spanner in the works.

Thank you, sir! BTW, remind me: when you show things you change in the
changelog for the emails on the updates-tesing and updates list,
do those changes mean those are the only ones you did, or that they differ
from the published kernel.org kernels? Just the most critical change(s)?
Or is it something else?