FC6 Test 3

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Wed Sep 13 10:14:06 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 12. September 2006 10:39 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:
> Sebastian Vahl schrieb:
> >>
> >> http://jkeating.livejournal.com/29733.html
> >
> > Perhaps it would be great, if someone posts an announcement to this list
> > in these cases.
>
> Simply subscribe in the wiki to the page
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule
> and you'll get a mail each time the schedule is updated. And Jesse
> always keeps them up2date; see
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule?action=info
> for the history.

Done, thx
(subscribed to the rss-feed, because I have no wiki-account but that doesn't
matter).

To my proposal: Normally I'd would expect the reasons for a last-minute-delay
in this list and so I've searched here, not in Jesse's blog or in the history
of the wiki. For me this solution is ok, but for someone who is waiting for
test3 (because he only wants to test this version) it could be confusing.

I know this is just a kind of "service" for testers which are not reading this
list exactly. But I think an official statement for last-minute-delays would
be a bit more transparent. :)

> CU
> thö

Greetings,