FC6 T3 install woes

listman listman at nerdherdclan.com
Sat Sep 16 20:04:10 UTC 2006

I've tried 2 different dvd iso's (different servers and can not boot
either one ( FC-6-Test3-x86_64-DVD.iso)
Home built / ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce SPP 100 ATX
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
2048MB corsair XMS 3500LLPro
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 (Perpendicular Recording) ST3250620AS 250GB 7200
RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s
eVGA 256-P2-N584-AR Geforce 7900GT KO 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card

I then downloaded the cd ISO. I got to the beginning of the install, check
the media (was ok) then as soon as it searches for a previous install the
screen goes black - can see the cursor still but it just hangs. If I go to
the console I see a ton of errors ( how can I export this info)
I have tried text and noprobe but I still get the same thing, except in
text only mode I cant even read the errors- its just a bunch of strange
characters.
Thanks for any help  - think it's time for t4