FC6T3 x86-64 booting issue

Tomas Lanik tomas.lanik at kvantanet.com
Wed Sep 20 22:18:21 UTC 2006

The rescue mode in FC6T3 is rotten as well!
After trying to set up eth0 interface using DHCP it just spawns some
"giberish" chars on me!!!!
The special char-art already appears when entering the shell in resue
mode but this time really freezes the machine.
Awful stuff! after hangs forever so... bye bye yum followed by
CTRL-ALT-DEL ---> Kernel Panic!!!
Will try setup the networking manually...

tomas