firefox.i386 on x86_64 -- seems firefox can't locate it's theme

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Sep 21 16:30:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm one of those suckers that uses firefox.i386 on his x86_64 machine.
That worked fine on FC5 but now on rawhide firefox.i386 looks quite
different from the firefox.x86_64 on that my machine -- the colors when
browsing the booksmarks and many other small details are different.

It seems to me that firefox can't locate the proper theme or parts of
it. Does anyone else see this problem? Does anyone know where the root
of this problem might be before I file it in bugzilla?

CU
thl