Keeping the Devel Mirrors Up-to-Date

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 08:20:57 UTC 2006

On 9/22/06, Paul Dickson <paul at permanentmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone done any tracking of the fedora-development mirrors to see how
> well they've been at keeping up-to-date?

One data point: yesterday morning (German time), I actually *wanted*
to find an out-of-date mirror so that I could get the previous version
of eclipse. At that time, all of the mirrors in the mirrorlist had the
most recent eclipse (released yesterday) except for
distro.ibiblio.org. In fact, as of today, that mirror still doesn't
appear to have been updated since Tuesday or so; haven't checked the
other ones.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster