FC6 and laptop suspend/resume: should be a high priority bug

Miles Lane miles.lane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:35:01 UTC 2006

Perhaps what is needed is a database of working and failing machine
configurations.  It would be great if some corporate sponsor could put
a server together.  It seems to me that we'd need to know the hardware
configuration, BIOS and installed Fedora packages.  Then we'd need to
know whether suspend and hibernate work.  This might give us a clear
idea of the sort of hardware that is problematic.