Should i just wait til fc6t4??

David M Burgess davidburgess at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 23 19:04:52 UTC 2006

The 64bit FC6T3 would hang up on me at this point every time until I
disconnected my second harddrive (/home).

I had it formatted xfs and FC6T3 seems to choke if it sees a filesystem
other than ext3, it won't even let you reformat it.

I simply installed on the first drive and then after it was finished I
added /home to fstab and I was away to the races.

I should also add that anaconda as delivered in the T3 DVD is badly
broken.

When first booting the DVD, at the "boot:" prompt, do a network install
by typing

linux askmethod

I did a http install from

download.fedora.redhat.com

pub/fedora/linux/core/development/x86_64/os

mind you, this gets you rawhide which is more up to date that T3 (it
also takes a while).

At least this has been my experience.