Need to select a driver to install fc7-test2

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 00:00:04 UTC 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: John Reiser <jreiser at BitWagon.com>
To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 6:43:52 PM
Subject: Re: Need to select a driver to install fc7-test2

>    I am having a new problem.  I am trying to install
> FC 7 Test 2 from DVD, ...  Anyhow I am asked
> that I need a driver, when the dvd loads it gives
> sata_nv but then asks for one.

Try  pata_amd .

To unsubscribe:

Thanks!!   It is working.  It took a while though.  The installer ran a weird message like a kernel oops, cpu something, but it is installing nonetheless.  Tomorrow hopefully, I'll report back upon the installation and hopefully the update to test3 via yum.

Regards,

Antonio