Fedora Development (2007-04-11) Live i386 image available

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 21:42:39 UTC 2007

I've put up a copy of a live CD image based on the current Fedora
Development tree as of today for those that are interested in some
pre-test4 testing.

http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents/rawhide-20070411-i386-live.torrent

For package bugs, please file them against the specific package.  For
more general bugs with the LiveCD, you can file them against the LiveCD
component for Fedora Core, version devel.

I was hoping to get a KDE image up today as well, but ran out of time so
will probably do that tomorrow.  I'm hoping to start making these
available on a more regular basis (weekly at first) but no promises
right now on when the next will be :)

Jeremy