rawhide-20070419 live rawhide image

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 18:51:54 UTC 2007

Following up on last week's rawhide live image, we have another i386
live image available today based off of roughly yesterday's rawhide
(includes some updates that showed up today).  This is also getting
close to what we're hoping Fedora 7 Test 4 will look like.  Any testing
to find critical bugs prior to the release of test 4 so that we can have
test4 as good as possible would be _greatly_ appreciated.

You can get the torrent file from http://torrent.fedoraproject.org.  In
addition to the image currently available, there will hopefully be a KDE
live image available in an hour or so.  Please file any issues against
product Fedora Core, version devel and against the relevant component or
LiveCD if you're unsure.

Some currently known, highly visible and being worked bugs include:
* Traceback in firstboot after installation (#236999)
* Spewage from readahead during boot (#237302)

Thanks for your help and support of Fedora!

Jeremy