F7T4 and SATA/IDE testing - a call to arms!

Robert M. Albrecht romal at gmx.de
Mon Apr 23 17:32:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

> Strange thing is, I have a rawhide installation on the same machine that
> I have kept up-to-date since FC6 final days and the disk detection and
> libata work fine.

Same for me, except FC6 didn´t work either. But fc6test3 did work.

Problem is, I lost my fc6test3 media to reinstall, so I had to migrate
the machine to Ubuntu.

Strange thing is, Ubunutu 6 does work, Ubuntu 7 has the same problem.
But in contrast to updating Fedora, updating Ubuntu 6 to Ubuntu 7 does
produce a non working system.

cu romal